Sunday, May 4, 2014

Strawberry Season is HERE!

Woohoo, Phillips Farm has opened its field for the strawberry season and added some extra fun to the Family Fun Park. It just makes me so happy to spend a couple hours running around a farm, playing hard and bringing home fresh berries for any and every meal of the day.

Strawberry Picking
 This was our warm-up pick, I am confident we will visit a couple more times before the season comes to an end.
 Family Fun Park
The fun park is only open Saturday and Sunday so it was critical that we go the first time on a weekend day. 
 
Combine Slide
 Roller Racers - hilarious!!!
Rock Digging Box
 Bounce House
 Duck Races
 Teeter Totter
Pedal Carts
 Giant Bounce Pillow
 Giant Tube Swing
 Pygmy Goats
Cow Train
SO MUCH FUN!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I feel like I can taste those strawberries already! How are they? I went to the grocery store and found mine to clean and cut. So good with my Greek yogurt. Live you. YVBGA

Susan said...

That strawberry Pick'n Farm seems to get better every year. So much fun and strawberries! Can't beat that.
Love and hugs YVBA