Friday, May 2, 2014

Aqua Tots

Max moved up to Level 5 - Starfish
Max is so thrilled to have moved up to the next level.  He is perfecting his freestyle and backstroke and learning the breaststroke.
Kate started in Level 4 - Seashorses
She is so eager to do a great job.  She is determined to meet up with Max in Level 5 soon.:)
Anna started Level 3 - Frogs
Anna was a little nervous but did a great job listening and doing everything she was told. I was extremely nervous, sitting on the edge of my seat, ready to run in and grab her out of the water every single second of the thirty minutes...It turned out to be a successful first experience and she wants to do it again!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh My Goodness. All you water pros are learning so much. I am so proud if you. Anna you were so brave and found out it is so fun!!! I love swimming and glad you do too. Happy splashing!!!! Love and hugs YVBGA