Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Very Special Day

I was spoiled again by my wonderful family.  I woke up free of responsibilities and went on a long walk before the sun rose.  Kate welcomed me home with breakfast and coffee! Max read a long list of site words as loud and he possibly could.  Anna screamed "Happy Mother's Day" with the biggest, proudest grin ever.  A perfect start to the day...  Later, Peter and the kids took me to Bond Park for some family fun and a picnic lunch.  While the kids rested and Peter made preparations for an AMAZING meal, I got to spend time doing a little "nesting" for our 26 week old baby! It was a perfect day with lots of extra love, hugs, and kisses. Thank you Peter for all you did to make this day so relaxing and wonderful in every way!
 The kids showered me with special gifts they had made at preschool.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms in my life - past and present, young and wise - who continuously inspire me with their kindness, energy, creativity, unconditional love and support for their families and friends.

1 comment:

Susan said...

So as you had a fun and loving day you surely do deserve it. It is obviousness that you are so loved. The cRds that Kate and Max made at school need to be preserved....precious! You are a great Mom! Love and hugs YVBA