Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Program

The kids had their school Christmas program.  They sang three songs as a class and one song with all the other classes.  Then we had cookies and cider with their friends and teachers.  Mimi, Pop Pop and Daddy were all able to come which made it even more special.

Video: This little Light of Mine
Kate and Max were so excited about being in the "big room on stage." Kate sang as loud as she could and very clearly. My was a little quieter but he smiled the whole time.  You could just tell he was so proud to be performing for us.
 As an added surprise, Daddy came!
All dressed up for the special day!

1 comment:

Susan said...

OMG! I just spent some fun time on your blog. I have been working too many hours. I love all the pages and the Christmas program is too, precious. I love how you keep the blog going and it always warms my heart and give me smiles!
Love and 03hugs, YVBA