Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Peter

I have had the pleasure of celebrating 12 of your 35 birthdays with you. Each one special and unique with friends, family, or just the two of us! We have traveled to the beach and Boston, stayed home and enjoyed the simplicity of cooking, drinking, and time together, gone on many dates to new and old restaurants, gathered friends for Allen and Sons BBQ and have been serenated by your sweet children who call you "birthday Daddy" and relish in the fact that they get to have birthday cake at the end of the day. All these ways of celebrating your day remind me how special you are to so many people. You are such a thoughtful, genuine, caring individual who fills our days with so much happpiness!


Happy Birthday to my "Mister", my best buddy, my thoughtful husband, and the Daddy of 2 (almost 3) adorable children that fill our days and thoughts with so much happiness. I hope you enjoy all your surprises and know how much you are loved by your entire family.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Peter! Looks like you had a fun day with your loved ones! You are so blessed and so are we to have you in our lives. Love and hugs, YVBA