Wednesday, August 24, 2011

28 Weeks - Each Day a Blessing!

We have a little wiggler for sure. We had another detailed anatomy scan and the baby showed off all her best moves. She started breech, went to transverse, and by the end was upside down kicking my ribs! She has a ton of hair, weighs approximately 2 pounds 2oz., can open/close her eyelids, gets the hiccups daily (i.e practice breathing), knows how to drink, likes to cover her face with her hands and plays with the umbilical cord. A super cute busy bee!
From Baby K

From Baby K

From Baby K

I have a complete placenta previa which means my placenta decided to settle smack-dab on top of the cervix. It sounds like we will be delivering this baby a little early to avoid serious complications. I guess I am not meant to see the last month of pregnancy, but I hear I am not missing anything!

Pray for an uneventful last two months before our sweet baby girl makes her appearance!

3 comments:

Bawa Bears said...

cute cute. when will you deliver? we might miss you at the reunion, but for good reason if so :).

Bawa Bears said...

also, remember all of those fun belly shots from when you were pregs with the twins? i want to see you this time!!!!

Susan said...

Hey Natalie Datalie Do! Now I understand and have the prayers out there big time. I am confident that your Grampa and Gramma are doing their very best from heaven! Stay cool and play on the computer! In fact you can do some shopping ya know!!!!
Love and hugs,
YVBA