Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Good Hope Preschool

Plans have changed AGAIN! I got a call YESTERDAY from Good Hope Preschool letting me know they had room for BOTH Kate and Max in their W/F 2-year old class - Hooray! I have been hoping for this call all summer. We had the kids in another wonderful preschool which I loved and had packed their bookbags for; however, this school is about 15-20 minutes closer and two of my neighbors send their kids there so we are just super thrilled this all worked out.

Last night Peter went to parent orientation. Today, Peter and Mimi took the kids to open house where they got to meet Ms. Sandra and Ms. Carla, explore their classroom, and play on the playground while eating popsicles. They were so excited and exhausted when they got home.

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

Wonderful news! I know that is a load off your chest.

Stay well & rested!! You are in our thoughts!

Susan said...

Hey, great news and I know that you must be happy with getting into your first choice. They will love it and have a great experience. They will be talking up a storm to tell you all about their days! How fun!
Hard not to be the one to take them but in time you will and will be wonderful. Patience!!!
Love and hugs, YVBA