Friday, January 28, 2011

Thank You Sunshine

YAY, it was a nice enough day to enjoy our bikes, balls, birds, dogs, sidewalk chalk and neighbors. I am looking forward to more warm days and fewer gray gloomy days. I really can not complain since my parents, living in Connecticut, required three snow plows to get out of their driveway yesterday!

Note: The kids are obsessed with their helmets. Max wore his all morning, in the car, through lunch, and I had to bargain to get it off for nap time. He was quick to find it in his cubbie after his nap and wore it the rest of the afternoon! Kate is slightly less obsessed, she only wears it when she leaves the house!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh too, cute. I would have hated the helmets as a kid. Glad they are into them.
See you soon, Love and hugs, YVBA

Emily G. said...

Very funny about the helmets!!

We too had sunshine yesterday and quickly headed to the closest park, as we will today too. We are waaaaay over winter! :)