Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh Geez...

Yesterday, the kids were "helping" me fold laundry by playing in the bathroom when I hear 'click' as they locked themselves into the toilet closet... You know I could not find one of the five million keys they put above the doors to save my life. Fortunately, I had a contractor at the house and he kindly offered to help get the kids out. I am pretty sure they had the best time ever since all we heard was giggling and all we saw was toilet paper EVERYWHERE!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

too funny!!! I'm sure it was scary though. glad they are ok.

N locked me out of the house one time when he was younger and even though I easily found our spare, I was FREAKING OUT for those 30 seconds he was in there alone!

Susan said...

LOL!!!! Still LOL! Still LOL!!!!!
I love it! I can picture it all.
And they are not even two! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Love and hugs, YVBA