Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Week 19

Still growing! I think I grew significantly over the weekend. The little wigglers continue to wiggle all day long which is quite soothing. My appetite comes and goes but everything tastes better than ever. Peter and I joined a couple of friends at Vin Rouge for an exquisite dining experience topped off by the most marvelous chocolate mousse. While I miss the wine the most, feeling the babies move makes it all worth it. Just 12 more days to go until our next detailed anatomy scan - can not wait for that three hour appointment!

5 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Do you think if you eat enough French food, the wigglers will speak French easily? Just what you need ... the two of them talking so you cannot know what they are saying. I heard that twins do dovelop their own language, though.
Love to you all.
Ciao,
MOM AND DAD K xxxooooo!

Emily G. said...

I missed wine the most too!!! :)

the crew said...

love to hear the updates!! always looking forward to news about the little wigglers. :) Don't worry, I'll have a glass of wine for you.

Melbournechick said...

Natalie, We need to go to Vin Rouge soon. I am salivating just thinking about the choc mousse! Have you worked out which one is wriggling more?

Unfortunately I can't come to your shower because it coincides with a Washington DC weekend. I am tagging along with Luke and enjoying the good food, wine and hotel as part of his conference.

I have sent the feelers out to the men for a good weekend to catch up so truly hope to see you soon.
x Jen

Melbournechick said...

That was confusing. I have so many email accounts I can't keep track. Just to let you know that last email was from me.

Jenny H