Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Shower at Carolina Inn




Elizabeth and my Mom hosted the most beautiful baby shower at the Carolina Inn. The tables were beautifully decorated with fresh flowers, cute baby confetti, baby pictures of Peter and myself, M&Ms with "Kranz Twins", "Baby Girl", and "Baby Boy" printed on them, and party favors shaped like building blocks filled with M&Ms. We enjoyed a scrumptious lunch, played a cute game guessing the prices of baby items, and opened a million wonderful gifts. Peter and I are forever grateful for the generosity of our friends and family.

A couple of exciting, almost tearful, moments occurred when I opened the BOB Ironman Double Jogger from my Mom, Elizabeth, Lana, and Abigail and again when I opened the most precious hat and bootie sets made by Mama Kranz. We are so lucky and feel so loved. Thank you everyone!

No comments: