Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Precious Moment


Another ultrasound! I love it since I think I could watch them play all day long. It was an early morning visit and Baby B prefers to sleep in (like daddy) so he was yawning (saw his tongue) and rubbing his eyes. Baby A had woken up (not sure if she slept at all) and was all wiggles but facing the wrong way so we could not see her little face. The cutest part was that they were cheek-to-cheek. Granted they are in their own little sacs but their heads were as close together as they could get them. Ahhhhhh...I love motherhood already!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Ahhhhhhhhh.....You will be a great Mommy!

Mary Ellen said...

I'm so glad that they like being close together. Things sometimes change by the time they are both in the back of the car on the way to the beach. As in, 'He's touching me!!'
I just heard this, though, and don't want you to think it ever happened with their Daddy and his brothers for example.
Love,
Mama K