Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A New Walk

One of my sweet colleagues informed me that I have a new walk. I was like what? No? Do you think? Seriously? I had not noticed, but apparently only a mom can notice these things of another mom. I have some sort of "mom sway" according to another colleague who confirmed what the first person was pointing out. This is not yet considered a "waddle"; however, this is soon to develop as well. I guess it is what it is - I have a new walk! I wonder if the old walk will return? Another fun development in the Day-in-the-Life of pregnancy. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will NEVER refer to your beautiful mommy walk as a waddle. Only ducks waddle. You will gracefully walk in the way most comfortable for you and the babes! I of course cannot wait to see how the walk continues to change :)