Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pool Season

The season has opened (i.e. the water is warm enough) at the "big cool".   I spent weeks mentally preparing, packing and organizing the pool bag and fighting nightmares regarding large bodies of water.  I can honestly say it went well.  A nice Mom of three helped me figure out the water baby Bjorn given to me by a neighbor and another neighbor showed up with her little girl so I had company.  Max and Kate made friends with kids from the swim team and they all played fun little games.  Max swam back-and-forth telling everyone he was a scuba diver.  Kate discovered Barbies. Anna fell asleep in my arms while wading in the pool. Copious snacks were consumed!  It was a good start to the season.


2 comments:

Susan said...

Hey, big pool is great. They have their wings so they will be fine. Are they going to take swimming lessons? Pool time is really the best. I loved it!
Love and hugs, YVBA

wdrwoman said...

You are so brave....