Saturday, January 28, 2012

3 Months!

Oh my, this is going fast... Our little Anna so sweet and pink...love her!  She is becoming so animated with more awake time, lots of wiggles, lots of smiles, and new noises added to her daily repertoire.  The things she likes to do most include looking out a window while sucking on her hands and fingers, "talking" and smiling back-n-forth with someone, playing on her play mat and listening to her music in the crib.  She can sleep anywhere - crib, car seat, stroller, baby bjorn, swing, play mat, or our arms (my favorite).  She is much more of a cue ball than when she was born which is exactly the point when Kate lost all her hair too. She has been sleeping 5-6 hours most nights and cluster feeding morning and night. She takes good daytime naps especially if we go on a walk or I put her in the swing. She is a wonderful little baby and I just want to squeeze her to pieces every time I pick her up!

She has made a smooth transition into our lives.  Kate is thrilled to make her smile or "talk".  Max still calls her Baby Anna and wants to know where she is at all times.  We continue to be surprised at the patience both have for their baby sister and her evolving needs.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh My, She is so adorable and it is amazing how she is growing and responding. I can't wait to meet her and don't even think that I am going to share!!!!! :)
She was born into a loving and fun family. All are so blessed!
Love and hugs,
YVBA