Friday, February 5, 2021

Adventures with Mommio

Adventures with Mommio is a new "mom blog" I have started with the encouragement and support of my sisters, mother-in-law and loving husband!

I will be keeping the Carolina Parents blog as our personal family blog in addition to the new wordpress blog that will feature a variety of ideas and resources for parties, crafts, food and organizing.  I will post weekly on Mondays.

I hope you will take time to visit the new site and provide feedback, suggestion and comments. Feel free to share with friends you think might enjoy some of the ideas and resources that will be shared.

I am SO EXCITED!!! Thank you for following me!

Natalie

1 comment:

Susan said...

Awesome! I know that this adventure will be the best and so creative and encouraging. I have no doubt that viewers will be smiling and grateful! You. Are the best! Love you �� YVBA