Sunday, March 31, 2019

3-Day Weekend

Have I mentioned that I love 3-day weekends - my favorite?!?! I asked the kids what they wanted to do and the unanimously suggested FRIENDS! So Friends is what they got!
Friday
Max invited Alec to lunch at five guys followed by legos, laser tag, hide-n-seek and kickball with other friends in the neighborhood.
Saturday
Kate invited Ali to play with Finn, bake cookies, and do a STEM project.
Sunday
Anna and I picked up Peyton for ice cream at Andia's followed by crafts, tree climbing and Peep houses
Throughout the weekend we sprinkled in lots of extra play time, Peter and I got a date night in Chapel Hill and all my planters are filled with fresh flowers, herbs, and vegetables!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow!Always so much going on. You rock the organizing!! Love that the kids each had a friend adventure and the others were also included!!! Love and hugs, YVBA