Saturday, October 17, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

Everyone knows I LOVE my birthday. My sweet husband knows it best of all and always makes it a special occasion for me!  This year he took the day off from work so I could have time to myself, with the kids, as a family and a date night with him at Nana's!
Alex and I went on a six mile walk while he took nap - thank you Buddy Boo!
 Max and I had a lunch date at Mills Park.
  Kate took me for a pedicure and a haircut.
Anna took me to a pumpkin patch (more later).
I am so grateful for my little family who loves me so very much and makes me feel so special always!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Well you are so special. Let's see the hair cut results. You love your Birthday and you love Octber!
So glad you had a great day doing things you enjoy with the people you love!
Love and hugs BD Girl, YVBA

Erin said...

happy birthday nat!!!!