Monday, May 4, 2015

Avon Walk 2015

The Avon Walk for Breast Cancer was this past weekend in Washington DC.  It was an AMAZING event with over 2,000 walkers and more than $4.6 million raised for the cause.  I had so much fun doing this walk and met some amazing new friends! 
My sweet family came with me for the weekend. I felt so loved - the kids were so excited about the whole event, sent me special messages throughout the weekend and knocked me over with big hugs at the finish line! A special thanks goes out to my parents for meeting us in DC and providing so much help with the kids. My sweet husband made this entire event/process a reality for me with his unconditional support and encouragement.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the Avon Walk this year through donations ($2400+) and moral support throughout the training and event weekend!

1 comment:

Susan said...

OMG!!! Tears are flowing. Such great pics and support and I know your parents were in awe! You are a gift and your family such love and support. Love and hugs always. YVBA