Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!

My birthday DAY was spectacular.  Kate secretly got Anna up and ready for the day while Max was the look-out/Mommy distractor - so funny and cute - a great way to start the day!  The kids were then off to school and Alex and I had time for a walk, making googly eyes/smiles at each other and a pedicure.  We met Max and Kate for lunch, followed by a quick stop at Starbucks:) before picking up Anna. Anna and I worked on a little counting project and made plans for a second project later in the day with Kate & Max. Peter treated me to a week of meals from Foster's Market, so all I had to do was choose a meal and reheat.  AND I still have a date with Peter to look forward to! I LOVE my life!!!
Thank you to my friends and family who reached out to send birthday wishes by phone, email, facetime, text, facebook and snail mail.  I feel so loved.

2 comments:

Susan said...

So glad you had a great and we're feeling the love and the blessings.
Love and hugs YVBA

Unknown said...

What a great picture! So glad that you are enjoying life.