Thursday, October 30, 2014

Aunt Sue Visits

My Aunt Sue came to town for a fun visit to celebrate Anna's birthday and to baptize Alexander. In between celebrations, she spent oodles of time with the kids doing crafts and reading stories.  Peter and I got a date night.  Anna, Alex, Aunt Sue and myself enjoyed a little picnic at a park before heading back to Minnesota. It was a wonderful visit and I am looking forward to her next visit.

Alexander met Aunt Sue for the first time
 Pumpkin Decorating
 More Stories Please
Picture Frame and Bead Crafts
Picnic at the Park

2 comments:

Susan said...

OH Thank you Natalie. I loved the visit more than I can say. The days were filled with smiles, sharing and memories! Thank you for sharing your family! It was an honor to Baptize Alexander!
Love and hugs always, YVBA

Emily G. said...

love the pumpkins!!

have your kids gotten into Perler Beads yet?! mine are obsessed :)