Monday, January 13, 2014

Random Scrapbook

One of my favorite little side projects is making scrapbooks electronically on Snapfish.  I just got my Family 2013 one in the mail which triggered me to look back at some of the other ones from the past few months.  I love this little project because it is very cost effective, it does not leave a mess, I do not need supplies (except my pictures) and I can start and stop whenever it is convenient for me.  I do a yearly family album which gives me an opportunity to reflect on some of the special moments from the month and highlight each child. Then I do other random ones for special events or trips.  I feel like I am keeping a pretty good record of our journey through parenthood.  The kids may or may not ever look at them, but they help me reflect and appreciate all the little moments that fill our hearts with so much love and joy.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh I love the photo books. You will be so glad you made these and really the kids will love them especially when they are adults. Really! Love and hugs YVBA