Saturday, January 11, 2014

Max's Wait

Back in September, Max decided that his "special activity" was going to be swimming.  Unfortunately, the old place we went for lessons did not fit our schedule this fall; however,  UNC Fitness opened just a few miles from our house this summer. We had to wait until January 2014 for swim lessons to start but believe me it was worth the wait.  Max was so excited, counting down the days, hours, and minutes to his first lesson.  The facility is amazing. The coaches are super excited. Max seemed to pick up where he left off this summer - woohoo - with his buddies Emma, Remmy, and Ainsley!
So proud of you little buddy!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Awesome Max. I love to swim too. I try to swim lots. I have a pool in my building where I live. Guess you all need to come and visit. You all like swimming, right? Love and hugs YVBGA