Monday, May 21, 2012

Another Puddle

Oh my Max just melts my heart...

I went to pick Max up at Gymnastics and found him by his cubby, surrounded by several other kids, sobbing uncontrollably.  When I asked him what was wrong he said, " I am going to miss my new best friend in the orange shirt (7 year old girl)." 

 

Last week I had to take Anna in for a spontaneous doctor appointment because of a rash and when we were all done Max asked, "Mommy, did Anna check out?"



 

This weekend Peter was getting ready to take the kids to Fresh Market when Max comes to ask me, "Mommy, we are going to the Fresh Market, would you like me to get you some flowers?"


2 comments:

Susan said...

OK good to keep track of all of this especially when he hits his teens! You will need proof of what a sweetheart the little guy is! Those a great and adorable stories!
Love and hugs, YVBA

Emily G. said...

that last comment - and pic - melts me! :) you have one sweet boy on your hands!!!!