Monday, April 30, 2012

Good Eats!

Another milestone (which I was putting off as long as possible) was introducing cereal/solid food.  Since Anna is six months old and trying to put all of my food, spoons and drinks in her mouth I decided I had to give in to the inevitable.  Again, I made a big deal about it and had the kids help me get the chair, special spoons and bowl, new bib and the rice cereal ready.  Max was a little less interested in this one, but Kate could hardly wait! Anna was eager to know what was going on and loved being in her highchair beside Kate. Anna looked adoringly at Kate and Kate gently brought the spoon to Anna's mouth, she opened wide, Kate slipped the spoon in just like I showed her, Anna swallowed and gave Kate a big grin! Rinse and repeat.  My little girl is getting so big and my other little girl is such a little Mommy!

Before
 During

 After

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

kate is such a sweet helper/little mommy! so cute! :)

Susan said...

OMG! I can't believe how interactive and how she is growing so well. That is awesome and I can see the joy on Kate's face to be the one feeding her baby sister. That is so adorable.
Love you, YVBA