Thursday, October 27, 2011

One More Time

Tonight was our last night as a family of four! We talked a lot about the baby being born.  Max explains it like this, "Mommy go to hospital, baby come out of your tummy." Kate checked my tummy with a stethoscope and said, "I check baby's heartbeat, boom-boom, boom-boom, baby OK! Baby come out of Mommy's tummy. I carry baby!"  I can hardly wait to see their faces when they actually meet Baby K.



Weight Guess???
Peter - 5lb 12 oz
Natalie - 5lb 10oz
Jenn - 5lb 11oz
Liz - 5lb 11oz
Gamma Mary - 5lb 2oz
Papa D - refused to guess without name
Lana - 5lb 5oz 
Yelena - 5lb 1oz
Aunt Sue - 5lb 6oz 
Shannon - 6lb 5oz

4 comments:

the crew said...

OOOH yea!!!! Best wishes for a happy birth day!!! :) My weight guess...5#2 ounces.
Sleep well tonight and I will be praying for you tomorrow! Cannot wait to hear the news (and the name!).

Susan said...

Don't ya just love Birthdays!?!
Love and hugs, YVBA

Bawa Bears said...

SO EXCITED AHHHH! YIPEEE SKIPPY DO!

Uncle Rick said...

Our guess is a baby girl, 5lbs, 10 oz. Ok, we cheated. Just heard the news! Congrats!!! Deb and I are so happy for you both!!! We are glad all are well and can't wait to meet Anna