Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Marmaduke

During the summer months, a few theaters around us show kids' movies for a dollar with dollar popcorn and drinks. Since the cost was low and the potential benefits were high, my friend, Heidi, and I decided to give it a try. I am thrilled to report our first movie theater experience was a success!
From July 2011

Kate
She was a hoot! I was about in tears with her reaction to everything. She practically narrated the movie, announced every cast members entrance, clapped, laughed, and worried about 'Marduke' the entire time.
From July 2011

Max
Mr. Serious was focused the entire time. He had little grins here and there and never once took his eyes off the scream. He did make sure I saw the rescue vehicles, "Mommy, look, ambulance! Mommy, look firetruck! Mommy, look, police car! (note the sticker from the police officer yesterday)
From July 2011
When we left the theater they both needed to say good-bye to the ducks. Very important stuff...

3 comments:

Susan said...

OMG! That is way too, cute! That age and mesmerized by a movie. I love it! What a great way to spend some time and keep cool. Theyare so into it! Love and hugs, YVBA

Bawa Bears said...

cute! i think i always say this, but i love when you talk about their different personalities. now that i have a kiddo, it's interesting to see that even at this age, babies are very different from each other!

Liz said...

Very cool. I guess I should check the blog before I text you. I am glad it went well. Emma liked Marmaduke as well, but she has a hard time the last 10 minutes or so.