Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby K - 14 Weeks

We are at 14 weeks today, he/she is already the size of a lemon! My nausea and headaches are subsiding and my appetite is increasing. I am definitely "popping" out which is fun and means the baby must be growing! I am pretty certain that I felt the baby wiggle/flutter a little today which makes the process that much more exciting.


What the kids are saying:
Both will tell you "Baby tummy mommy." They greet the baby in the morning with a sweet "morning baby" and kiss my tummy. We worked on special onsies for the baby to wear one day. Kate picked out a "Tweet Tweet" (bird) and Max chose a Turtle.

Kate is convinced it is a "baby girl" and she is a "good girl". She likes to check under my shirt to see the baby and lets me know the baby is doing good and sleeping. She occasionally tells us she has a baby in her tummy...a little confused.

Max is a little more concerned about his mommy(love it). He says, "Mommy doctor. Mommy OK." When we ask whether he thinks it is a baby girl or baby boy his response is "Yes!" - a true diplomat!


I love being pregnant and all the little milestones. It is very special to see this pregnancy through the eyes of Max and Kate.

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

Love the onesies and that you are making this pregnancy a family event!!

Glad to hear updates too...#3 will be glad he/she's not being neglected...yet :)

Belly pics please! I don't believe for a second that you've "popped!"

Susan said...

WOW! Bet gram and grampa Adam are making bets as to a boy or girl! Love hoe this is a family event and the kids are so dear. I think it must be great through their eyes, too.
Love and hugs, YVBA