Friday, May 6, 2011

2 Years, 3 Months

Yes, Kate and Max are TWO! They both have their moments, Kate more than Max, but the days are filled with giggles, comments, questions, and silly gestures to get our attention. Independence is their number one priority and it is also their number one frustration. They play very well together and are learning strategies for sharing which mostly involves Kate asking Max 'nicely' and he gives in every time! They both love to sing out loud and they even sing together. Interestingly, they love the same tune but Kate chooses to sing the words to Twinkle, Twinkle and Max chooses to sing Ba-Ba Black Sheep. Then they clap for each other and say, "Yay ___!"
Kate is full of personality, opinions, questions and drama! Some of our favorite sayings are: What doing ____? Max Doing? Max going? Max, it is easier to... Oh well, another time! Miss You ...! I NEED..., Morning Mama, Sorry Mama, Excuse Me, I cook..., Move it Max, Max come on!

Max is always busy working on something inside and out. He loves anything that has to do with trucks or balls. Some of our favorite sayings include: Morning Mama, Okay, I do it, more big trucks, I run fast, trucks move dirt, UPS Man, Excuse Me, I walk, Thank You, Welcome!

2 comments:

Bawa Bears said...

cute, i love hearing about the kiddos personalities! can't wait for that stage :).

Susan said...

It is the best getting the little tidbits about the kids. I love it and I think I can hear the favorite lines they use. They are such a treat. You make my day with updates and pics. God love you!
Love and hugs, YVBA