Monday, April 26, 2010

7 Years and Counting...

Seven years ago today I married my best friend, confidant, the love of my life.
We have so much fun together, push each other to meet new challenges, and share so many memories. Somewhere between med school, Baltimore, residency, road trips, date nights, over-sea adventures, beach weeks, and our incredible twins – Kate and Max we have learned that together we can accomplish anything. And yes the kids have consumed our world the last 14 months (not to mention the eight that they cooked) but we have somehow managed to go on our dates, enjoy picnics and movie night, and (thanks to some great grandparents) take our first vacation to the beach ALONE and it was spectacular!

I could never capture in words the intense love and gratitude I feel for Peter; but it does not matter because at the end of the day when I can hug and kiss my best buddy, the whole world is quiet and peaceful, I am filled with joy and happiness, and all I can do is smile!
I love you Peter!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Awww... That is what it is all about to love and to be loved!
Love and hugs, YVBA

Bawa Bears said...

happy 7 years, guys!!!! :)

Emily G. said...

gosh...7 years...you guys are old!! :) haha jk. hope you have a happy anniversary and I'm SURE a great date night!