Sunday, August 16, 2009

Food Update

Feeding/eating solid food is such a massive part of our day. It takes about an hour start to finish to make, feed, store and clean-up. I am sure most of this is my fault as I try to be as methodical as possible. I have created more messes myself than Kate of Max, but we are having a lot of fun trying to figure it out. Thankfully both enjoy being in their highchair and are patient with me and each other! We have shared a lot of giggles, avocados in our hair and on the wall (my fault), and sticky body parts to wash!

So far we have tried rice cereal, bananas, avocados, and oatmeal. Max seems to like anything we offer him. Kate is not a huge fan of bananas and her face broke out after avocados so we had to take a break. On the third day of oatmeal, Kate decided she LOVES LOVES LOVES it and I could not get it to her mouth fast enough. It is such a thrill when we find something they like!

Kate waiting for Max to finish his avocados


Max waiting for Kate to finish her bottle


Kate playing with her spoon


Max playing with his sippy cup


Both Loving Oatmeal!

1 comment:

Susan said...

OMG! You are too, much! Sounds like ytou are having a great time with the little loves and they are enjoying your love and patience. Avacados? How did you choose that item? Love and hugs, YVBA