Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Catching Up

A lot has happened in one week. Every time I try to post, someone does something so incredible, I start over. A few highlights:

-Max is now 13lb 11oz and 24.5in.
-Kate is now 12lb 11oz and 23.5 in.
-Both are teething based on the drool, gnawing on everything, and bursts of tears.
-Kate thinks it is funny to put her feet IN Max's mouth
-Max thinks it is funny to put both fists in his mouth at the same time
-Kate will talk to anything with ears, in particular her Curious George Monkey.
-Max's first word is "Uh, Oh" (seriously)
-Kate can show me how big she is when in her bumbo chair
From Kate & Max - Month 5

-Max rolled over for the first time TODAY!(sorry for the screaming by me, I was excited!)
From Kate & Max - Month 5

1 comment:

Liz said...

Kate is awesome. I can't believe she can do that on command. Your screaming wasn't too bad. You were right Max rolled over like he has been doing it all his life.