Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Family Morning Out!

We took a trip to Build-A-Bear and the Lego Store as a little family outing. I was with the girls and Peter took Max to the Lego store.

The girls and I had such a fun time.  I have never been, so it was new to us all. 
Select your Plush Animal
Fill your heart with characteristics (i.e. loving, friendly etc.)
 Fill with stuffing and sew in heart
 Tubby Time
 Dress and Accessorize
 Birth Certificate
Kate's Bunny - Rebecca
Anna's Bear - Daddy R
 Take Home!
 
Peter said Max did multiple laps around store.  He got to make his own figures and absolutely LOVES the box they came in.  Then he got to pick out a new project set which is already completed!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

I have always wanted to do build-a-bear with Abby!!! super cute

Susan said...

I love Build a Bear. Must confess I have been there a few times. Made a bunny for gram that I was able to put my voice on and a giggle. She loved it. And the Legos I stop at the MOA in the Lego world and I am amazed at how the little people assemble. What a great family outing! Love and hugs YVBA