Friday, October 11, 2013

Aunty Lala and Uncle Choo Choo - Day 3

The grand finale day was especially wonderful and memorable.  We kept the kids out of school so we could make a pancake breakfast (Lana's specialty), go to Ganyard Hill Farm and eat lunch at Panera - Lana and the kids favorite!  Lana surprised me with a spontaneous birthday pedicure later in the day. The rest of the day was spent playing and enjoying the most fantastic fish taco dinner I have ever had in my life thanks to Lana and Charles!
Super Slide

Corn Maze
You are encouraged to pick your own corn to feed the animals

Animals
Goats - Pigs - Rabbits

Cotton Picking
The kids filled their pockets with cotton.

Giant Corn Crib
Corn fell out of our pants the rest of the day!:)

Hayride

Pumpkin Patches
I absolutely love that you pick your own pumpkin right off the vine!!!

I could not have imagined a more perfect visit. Know that you left us with wonderful memories and we are going to miss you so much!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

I have never heard of picking your own corn & feeding to the animals - so cool! Anna's face when feeding is SUPER cute!!

So fun you got to have such a good visit!