Saturday, April 13, 2013

Triad Park

My very best friend from high school, Erin, and her family, Sameer and Addison, came to NC to visit her Mom.  Since they live in Colorado we do not cross paths too often.  Erin is always the group gatherer, so thanks to her we got to spend a perfect day at Triad Park with several of my high school friends, their families and a few of their moms who always welcomed us into their homes for study groups, sleepovers, post prom parties, after Friday night football, during snow storms, all summer long and any other reason we could make up... I am so glad this worked out, it was so much fun to catch up, watch the kiddos play, see my friends as parents and see their moms as grandparents.  
This was such a fun, relaxing, and memorable day!!!
Thanks Erin for getting us all together.

4 comments:

Emily G. said...

Nat, I knew I could count on you to post pics & blog first!! :)

Looks like you guys had a great time; it kills me that we missed it.

Love all those cute kiddos!

Unknown said...

Great pics Nat! So good to see you and Peter plus the kiddos :) We live the closest so really we should get together some time!

Proud Parents said...

We missed you Em! Lora, I would love to do a girl's night or date night after your trip.

Erin said...

love this! we need to make it annual :). so great to see you!