Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Shoe Envy

We just had our first shoe crisis. Max got new shoes Monday. Kate has been trying to put on his shoes everyday, three times a day. Today she did not want to put on any other shoes period! So we took a trip to Target. Max in the buggie, Kate buckled in the cart, shoe isle here we come... Max and Kate threw shoes back and forth until we came across the brightest pink shoes I have ever seen! I try them on Kate and she will not let me take them off - a good sign we have found the perfect pair! So we scan the shoes right on her foot and she shows them to everyone in line!

Holy smokes, we are in trouble...

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great Gram and I are still laughing. You are right...she is for real and comes by it naturally.
Gram now wants a pair. Target here we come!
Love and hugs, YVBA

Emily G. said...

this is too funny! oh the things I have to look forward to with abby....

good luck! :)