Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Week 12


Another wonderful day of scans! We gladly sat through 1.5 hours of measurements and analysis watching every movement. The sonographer said Baby B is the "good child" finding a comfy position to rest for the duration of the analysis with a small hand gesture at times and its little lips opening and closing. Baby A, on the other hand, is a "trouble maker" who did not sit still for a moment trying to flip, cross legs, and show off long arms and legs.




Peter and I decided we could sit and watch our two little wigglers

all day long. Every day is a little miracle! This is just so amazing!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have, without a doubt, the most beautiful grandchildren. Love the pictures. Mom

the crew said...

I couldn't be more excited for you! Counting the weeks with you and cheering! Lots of love,
Sarah

Emily G. said...

Sounds like Baby A is a little Nate in the making....watch out! :)

Susan said...

You 4 are in my thoughts and prayers. So very happy for you and celebrate the blessing.
YVBA

Liz said...

Hey you took my suggestion. Thanks. I love being able to see what is going on.

Mary Ellen said...

No, _I_ have the most beautiful grandchildren! Hmmmm . . . Well, I guess this means that these two little miracles are already surrounded by a large, loving, proud family. How wonderful!!
Mom K.